Dell OMSA quick links
In my recent web scour, here are the most useful links for a minimal install of Open Manage Server Administrator to keep an eye on storage status.
- Dell YUM Repository – Use this handy yum repo to install and stay up-to-date on the latest OMSA. Pay particular attention to the section on how to install the individual OMSA components.
- OMSA 6.4 Documentation and in particular the CLI Guide
- Dell Linux Engineering for GPG Key 23B66A9D
Random Notes for OMSA & Dell Update Packages on CentOS 5:
- Use the more recent OpenIPMI package from Dell’s yum repo
- Dell Update Packages rely on libstdc++-33.i386 (which is documented) but also libxml2.i386 & procmail (which is not)